Sunday, November 24, 2013

What Would I Do To Rebel Against Big Brother?

If I were to rebel against Big Brother, I would most likely covertly think out a solution to overthrow the inner party’s rule. I would probably gather as many followers as possible and try to arrange secret meeting with them. However, arranging a secret meeting may be near impossible due to the setting of Nineteen Eighty Four, so I would probably have to come up with some secret language or way of writing with which my fellow rebels and I could communicate. I would also try to infiltrate my enemy (The Inner Party) by getting a person on the inside. Once I get a person of mine on the inside, they would act like a spy and slowly bring me the enemy’s plans and information. I would have multiple spies in the Inner party which would allow the rebels greater power against them.
After obtaining knowledge on our enemy, it would then be time to launch a full scale intricately organized plot to thwart Big Brother once and for all. I would somehow organize thousands of people to turn off and/or block their telescreens at the same time. We would also charge into charge into the ministries, with some well needed violence, and disband guards, taking their weapons for ourselves. Along with the massive crowd of rebels charging the ministries, I would organize four person teams of specialized members who would covertly and stealthily destroy the enemy’s headquarters and eliminate important figures of the enemy.

I do not know if this plan would work, but I know that if I had the power to do so and I lived in the type of environment that the characters in Nineteen Eighty Four live in, that I would at least try, because with enough people behind you, anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment